Serve with 1 cup grilled veggies of your choice, and 2 tbsp of your favourite Epicure dip.
1 cup uncooked white rice
2 cups water or broth
1 1⁄2 lbs (675 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3 breasts)
1⁄4 cup Oh Canada Dry Glaze
2 tbsp oil
Toppings (optional): chopped chives or microgreens
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a Multipurpose Steamer, combine rice and water or broth. Top with tray; microwave uncovered on high for 16–18 min, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine glaze with oil; add chicken and massage in glaze. If you have extra time, let stand 10 min or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place chicken on grill; reduce heat to medium. Grill with lid closed, about 7–9 min per side, or until cooked all the way through.
- Slice chicken into thick pieces; plate on plates. Sprinkle with topping if desired, and serve with rice.
Cooking time may vary depending on your grill and the thickness of your chicken. To test chicken for doneness, insert an instant read thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. It should register at 165° F.