This is a perfectly balanced plate.
1 cup white rice
2 cups water
1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
2 tbsp water
2 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
2 cans (7.5 oz/213 each) unsalted salmon
1 bunch radishes, about 10 radishes
1⁄2 English cucumber
1 bunch kale
Toppings (optional): crushed nori, microgreens
- In a Multipurpose Steamer, stir together rice, 2 cups water, and 1 tbsp sauce mix. Top with tray; microwave, uncovered, on high 16–18 min or until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tbsp sauce mix, mayonnaise, 2 tbsp water, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Drain salmon; using a fork, break apart into large chunks.
- Thinly slice radishes and cucumber into rounds. Grate carrot. Chop kale.
- Divide rice between four bowls. Top with salmon, radishes, cucumber, carrot, and kale. Drizzle with teppanyaki sauce; garnish with additional toppings, if desired.